Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The inspiration from within

Having joined the blogging bandwagon, I assumed that what forced me to post the first time, that inspiration, that driving force, will always be there. I thought to myself that I just need to start and then it will flow from there. But trust me, its not a snowball, that once rolled down, will keep going down along the slope... What I mean is the drive to actually force you to post again needs to come from within. I can think of a few reasons why one can get that drive:

1. You have nothing to do.
2. Something very very exciting is happening in your life.
3. India is very good, or very bad in cricket( in my case, anyways )
4. You are drunk..

Ummm... lets use the theory of elimination...

2 ?? naaah.. no one can have a life as insipid as me...
3 ?? already dealt with
4? certainly not.. not saying i dont drink, but... its 4 PM on a weekday...

where does that leave us? yup.. I have nothing to do!! Sitting at work whiling away my time....finished a task, too late to start a new one. have surfed all the cricket sites out there, read all the news, checked my email like a 100 times.. so basically i have run out of stuff to do.

So here I am, wring down whatever comes to my mind, knowing fully well that I will probably be the only one reading it.. but so what.. its a start...
and lets hope I keep posting. Lets just hope that I have something more meaningful next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bharath Hemachandran said...

Good luck yaar! Hope the workout plan works for you :)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Pratik said...

It's all good Tima. Nothing-ness isn't such a bad prospect sometimes. Enjoy it!

Atleast, you can check you email at work, some people don't have those privileges (sucks!!).

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home